Q'aja is known for bringing together quality fabrics, flamboyant designs and skilful tailoring to create trousers and polos that move in the right places, giving the fashion and figure conscious golfers a great look that transcends from the course to the 19th hole effortlessly. Q'aja only uses the finest Italian fabrics for the ultimate performing products. Tony ‘The Tailor’ is responsible for the conception of the brand and establishing it in the golf world as cutting edge apparel. It was Tony’s unique approach to golf fashion that captured the attention of Darren Clarke, a partnership that made Darren recognisable as much for his apparel as his golf! Q'aja bespoke is worn by world class athletes, celebrities and businessmen across the world.
• Tony has vast experience across the full spectrum of the fashion industry. This experience has led to many notable achievements:
• Tailoring partner to Puma for team England for Commonwealth games 2002.
• Tailoring partner to Ben Sherman for team GB for the Olympics 2004.
• Tailoring partner to British Olympics association for team GB winter Olympics 2006.
• Tailoring partner to Eden Park England rugby team 2010 onwards.
• Tailor to many premiership football clubs including Everton FC, Fulham FC, Chelsea FC academy, West Ham FC, Charlton FC.
Tony also brought style back into Golf and was the creator of the now famous V Slits at the bottom of the hem on the trousers. This led to a long list of world tour players using Q’aja including Darren Clark, Lee Westwood, Phil Mickelson, Matt Kuchar, Graeme Mcdowell to name a few. Music industries have also had the Q’ Factor including Robbie Williams, Ronan Keating, Alice Cooper, Russell Watson, Ashley (Asher D) Walters to name a few. Finally, the actors couldn't be left out, with SamueL L Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Michael Madsen, Vinnie Jones, Richard Schiff, Billy Murray to name a few. Q’aja's objective is to help people from all walks of life (celebrity or not) to make a success in their lives through the first thing that people see of them…their image! I would like to welcome you to the world of Q’AJA.